Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Very Exciting Announcement

I'm back and have some very exciting news!

I know that I've been away for quite a while now and left some of you wondering what happened to me. Well I'm pleased to announce that I'm alive and yelping.

Regular readers will know that my life is one adventure after another. I have so many stories to tell that I've decided to put them together in a book!

Yes, that's right: this little doggy is writing a book!

It may take me a little while, but I promise to be as quick as doggedly possible. I also promise to keep you updated with my progress.

In the meantime, I'm removing my adventures from the blog so that I can review them for compilation in my tome. (See, I sound like a writer already!)

Please be patient!

Lots of love,

Percy

PS - Do you like my poodle pen?

2 comments:

  1. I love your poodle pen! I'm thinking my mum would probably like a cocker spaniel pen!!
    I can't wait to read your book... do hurry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still miss you Percy. Have you written your book yet?

    ReplyDelete